Operation Rescue huge paedo ring smashed

Re: Operation Rescue huge paedo ring smashed

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:I cannot believe that after 3 threads specifically aimed at the Asian rape and pimp gangs, the usual suspects are still trying to deflect from the main issue of these cases, which is that many hundreds, maybe even thousands of young girls would not have been used and abused by these gangs, if reports from the victims and other agencies, had not been purposely covered up by the authorities, in the interests of Asian community relations. :shake head:

Loads have been covered up regardless of race for decades.

Don't you finally understand this?

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Cannydc wrote:Since when was disection and analysis regarded as 'deflection' ???

Methinks thou doth protest too much, TJ

Not at all Canny, whilst you and the rest of the apologists in real life, take these cases in this direction and that, the guilty parties responsible for the cover up, move further and further away from being held to account for their actions.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Steve Kean » Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Last year, the government's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre launched a five-month investigation into the issue. It took the broadest definition of underage grooming, describing it as any situation where a child or young person receives something in exchange for performing sexual favours.

The centre identified 2,379 potential offenders who had been reported for grooming since 2008. The vast majority were men. Most were aged 18 to 24. It could fully identify only 940 of the suspects. Of these, 38 per cent were white, 32 per cent were recorded as of unknown ethnicity, 26 per cent were Asian, 3 per cent were black and less than 1 per cent were Chinese.

That is an exceptionally high number of Asians....compared to their population percentage.

I wonder if all of their victims were white.

Depends where the arrests were. If they were in Blackburn then your analysis is very poor
Steve Kean

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 pm

No they weren't all white.

Quite a few of the victims were Bangladeshi Asians.

As for the high proportion, that was jumped on by the likes of BNP/NF.

Of course, this is one sexual crime among many. A far higher proportion of rapists are white, and most child sexual abuse by real paedophiles is committed by white relatives of white victims.... And no, that isn't a deflection - just a fact..
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Mon May 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Where did I apologise for these wicked people, TJ ?
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Since when was disection and analysis regarded as 'deflection' ???

Methinks thou doth protest too much, TJ

Not at all Canny, whilst you and the rest of the apologists in real life, take these cases in this direction and that, the guilty parties responsible for the cover up, move further and further away from being held to account for their actions.

Apart from the Catholic Church who are the apologists?

Postby Trapper John » Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Let me just make my position clear.........

Yes I agree that the vast majority of paedophiles in the UK are British White Men....but then that is hardly surprising when, at the moment anyway, the vast majority of Men across the British Isles are White.

Yes I agree, most acts of child abuse are carried out within the family environment, by perpetrators who are known to the victims.

Yes I agree that almost, if not all known acts of child kidnap, abuse and murder have been perpetrated by White males.

But.........to my knowledge, none of these groups have had the authorities actively cover up their actions, for political reasons. That is the whole point.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Trapezerjohn wrote:Let me just make my position clear.........

Yes I agree that the vast majority of paedophiles in the UK are British White Men....but then that is hardly surprising when, at the moment anyway, the vast majority of Men across the British Isles are White.

Yes I agree, most acts of child abuse are carried out within the family environment, by perpetrators who are known to the victims.

Yes I agree that almost, if not all known acts of child kidnap, abuse and murder have been perpetrated by White males.

But.........to my knowledge, none of these groups have had the authorities actively cover up their actions, for political reasons. That is the whole point.

Including the Church

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed May 16, 2012 2:27 pm

John the cover up institutionalised child abuse in the 80s passed you by?

Here's one example of the sort of abuse that was covered up for decades

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Ho ... story.html

Frankly I always thought you came from such a home, to me it explained how very damaged you are.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:John the cover up institutionalised child abuse in the 80s passed you by?

Here's one example of the sort of abuse that was covered up for decades

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Ho ... story.html

Frankly I always thought you came from such a home, to me it explained how very damaged you are.

Or the numerous Church cover-ups

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs