Second gang of Rochdale paedo pimps arrested

Second gang of Rochdale paedo pimps arrested

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 13, 2012 7:52 am

NINE men have been arrested for allegedly targeting girls for sex — in the same town where a vile grooming gang operated.

The men, aged between 24 and 38, were nabbed in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, on suspicion of abusing a girl over six years while she was in her teens.

The youngster, described as “extremely vulnerable”, told detectives she knew her abusers only by nicknames.

She is understood to be one of 47 girls quizzed by police during their investigation into nine Asian men convicted last Wednesday for being part of a child-sex ring.

The gang had plied girls as young as 13 with booze and treats for sex. They were jailed at Liverpool Crown Court for a total of 77 years.

The latest grooming suspects are of Asian and Afro-Caribbean backgrounds, but police said their arrests were not related to the other case.

The men, who were bailed, are not thought to have known each other.

Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk said: “I have consistently said I believe this is a wider problem.”

Of course, we will get the usual subjects telling us that these 'isolated' incidents have nothing to do with race.

In this case, the poor girl has spent 6 years in hell, before the liberal limpdick apologists decided to take their heads out of the sand and do something about it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Second gang of Rochdale paedo pimps arrested

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 am

Huh? They didn't know each other but they allegedly abused the same girl? That's some coincidence.
Raggamuffin

Postby Trapper John » Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 am

Whereas, we are quite rightly beginning to crack open this conspiracy of silence over Asain rape & paedophiles gangs, I am wondering and also getting a little concerned that the cases which are now coming to court, will have an adverse effect on further exposures.

As we have seen today, a second gang operating independently of the first, in the relatively small town of Rochdale, has been exposed and we all know that Rochdale is just the tip of a very large iceberg, covering the whole of North and North Western England.

I am hoping that those who have instigated these investigations, albeit decades late, will have the courage to continue to seek out all offenders, wherever and whoever they may be and not allow the liberal decievers to obstruct them any further, with claims of ethnic community damage.

The victims deserve the truth to be told, we all deserve the truth...however unpalatable and damaging it is going to be to the multicultual zealots cause. It will benefit the ethnic communities as well, in the long run, by washing out the filth that has been allowed to grow and fester in their communities for so long.

We cannot stop just because of the scale and magnitude of these crimes, that is exactly what has caused this situation in the first place.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 am

Oh I see. They mean this second gang didn't know the first gang. That was a bit ambiguous.
Raggamuffin

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 13, 2012 8:47 am

"we all know that Rochdale is just the tip of a very large iceberg, covering the whole of North and North Western England."

Do we ?

Or are we just surmising based on the fact that these 2 horrific cases have come to light in a short period of time ? This could of course be explained by the fact that the police have finally decided to get their arses in gear and deal with something they should have dealt with years ago.

And by the way, there is no real evidence that paedophilia is involved. All the girls appear to have been pubescent....
Cannydc

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 13, 2012 9:02 am

Cannydc wrote:"we all know that Rochdale is just the tip of a very large iceberg, covering the whole of North and North Western England."

Do we ?

Or are we just surmising based on the fact that these 2 horrific cases have come to light in a short period of time ? This could of course be explained by the fact that the police have finally decided to get their arses in gear and deal with something they should have dealt with years ago.

And by the way, there is no real evidence that paedophilia is involved. All the girls appear to have been pubescent....

Your last sentence is interesting. Are you suggesting that these are not cases of men having an urge to have sex with children, but rather a case of men thinking that a girl of 13 or so is old enough for sexual relationships?
Raggamuffin

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 13, 2012 9:11 am

Precisely that. During the recent trial, not one of the 9 defendants had any evidence against them which indicated any desire to abuse pre-pubescent children.

The term 'paedophile' is produced at the drop of a hat by the sensationalist media, is overused and often used in completely incorrect circumstances to strengthen the hate meant to be felt against these people.

They can be hated enough for their crimes, without that.
Cannydc

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 13, 2012 9:24 am

Cannydc wrote:Precisely that. During the recent trial, not one of the 9 defendants had any evidence against them which indicated any desire to abuse pre-pubescent children.

The term 'paedophile' is produced at the drop of a hat by the sensationalist media, is overused and often used in completely incorrect circumstances to strengthen the hate meant to be felt against these people.

I agree with you, and I raised the issue in the other thread - ie, if this is the "usual" kind of paedophilia. I don't think it is as these girls are underage but at the same time they're not little children who don't really understand about sex. I don't think it's the media who has used that word though is it? They tend to call it "grooming".
Raggamuffin

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 13, 2012 9:26 am

Hi

Many thanks for allowing us to interject regarding this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The parasites that have been convicted, a really good excuse for another bunch of parasites to play the race card, FACT

The new case, not sure if anyone has been charge as yet, not their exact race. We mention 'race' as some here and many on other sites are already playing the race card, FACT

Please concentrate on the fact that every town and city in the uk has hteir fair share of vulnerable kids and lessons must be learnt and these vulnerable kids, most from broken homes and in care homes must be better educated, ie to be fully weary of dirty old men offering them treats = FACT

Thanks

Lucian Deville

ps, sorry re typos
LucianDeville

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 13, 2012 9:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Precisely that. During the recent trial, not one of the 9 defendants had any evidence against them which indicated any desire to abuse pre-pubescent children.

I agree with you, and I raised the issue in the other thread - ie, if this is the "usual" kind of paedophilia. I don't think it is as these girls are underage but at the same time they're not little children who don't really understand about sex. I don't think it's the media who has used that word though is it? They tend to call it "grooming".

Yes, the actual process of getting a girl to enter the web of deceit is termed grooming. It is the lower end of our dead-tree press which scream 'paedo' every time a girl under 16 is involved. Under-age sex isn't to be condoned, of course, but paedophilia it often ain't.
Cannydc

Postby LucianDeville » Sun May 13, 2012 9:41 am

LucianDeville wrote:Hi

The parasites that have been convicted, a really good excuse for another bunch of parasites to play the race card, FACT

The new case, not sure if anyone has been charge as yet, not their exact race. We mention 'race' as some here and many on other sites are already playing the race card, FACT

Please concentrate on the fact that every town and city in the uk has hteir fair share of vulnerable kids and lessons must be learnt and these vulnerable kids, most from broken homes and in care homes must be better educated, ie to be fully weary of dirty old men offering them treats = FACT

Thanks

Lucian Deville

ps, sorry re typos

Hi Lucian

A very good and indeed factual point you have made.

If you are a caring adult, it is your responsibility to instil into the children you care for the very fact, you don't get something for nothing and many dirty old men and women out there that are ready willing and able to show false compassion, shower with gifts/treats and so-called care, the taken take advantage of the child and make the child feel guilty.

FACT = most of the child abuse is normally carried out by a person known to the family or within the home.

So if you do really care about children, fuck the race card, open you eyes, and look out and educate your loved ones. These days, you cannot even trust people that claim to represent God = FACT.

Many paeds look out for divorced ladies with young kids, befriend them and then the abuse - you can't be too careful.

Years ago we always said, look out for the women paeds but people just laughed. Thankfully, the police have caught up with women paeds!!!

Thanks

Lucian :smilin: :smilin:

Facts copyrighted by LD
LucianDeville

Postby dontbesilly » Sun May 13, 2012 9:47 am

Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, the actual process of getting a girl to enter the web of deceit is termed grooming. It is the lower end of our dead-tree press which scream 'paedo' every time a girl under 16 is involved. Under-age sex isn't to be condoned, of course, but paedophilia it often ain't.

Hmmm, so you don't consider a girl of 12/13 a child then....interesting to see the asian influence in your life. What age do you consider childhood ends at then canny? If a girl starts her periods at 9/10 years old do you consider her an adult for sexual purposes?
dontbesilly

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 13, 2012 9:50 am

LucianDeville wrote:
LucianDeville wrote:Hi

Thanks

Lucian Deville

ps, sorry re typos

Hi Lucian

A very good and indeed factual point you have made.

If you are a caring adult, it is your responsibility to instil into the children you care for the very fact, you don't get something for nothing and many dirty old men and women out there that are ready willing and able to show false compassion, shower with gifts/treats and so-called care, the taken take advantage of the child and make the child feel guilty.

FACT = most of the child abuse is normally carried out by a person known to the family or within the home.

So if you do really care about children, fuck the race card, open you eyes, and look out and educate your loved ones. These days, you cannot even trust people that claim to represent God = FACT.

Many paeds look out for divorced ladies with young kids, befriend them and then the abuse - you can't be too careful.

Years ago we always said, look out for the women paeds but people just laughed. Thankfully, the police have caught up with women paeds!!!

Thanks

Lucian :smilin: :smilin:

Facts copyrighted by LD

Your point about guilt is very good Lucian. Even chaps who want sex quite legally sometimes use the "but I bought you dinner" ploy, so this isn't a new thing. Young girls don't have money to splash around so these "groomers" are in a good position to buy them gifts and then make them feel guilty for not giving anything in return.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun May 13, 2012 9:52 am

dontbesilly wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hmmm, so you don't consider a girl of 12/13 a child then....interesting to see the asian influence in your life. What age do you consider childhood ends at then canny? If a girl starts her periods at 9/10 years old do you consider her an adult for sexual purposes?

Asian influence? I agreed with Canny, and it's nothing to do with "Asian influence".
Raggamuffin

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 am

dontbesilly wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have made no such comment, and at 57 the Asian influence in my life revolves more around good food than anything else.

The answers to your questions are; Depends on the child in question, and their own maturity, and no, I don't.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs