Occupy protesters return

Re: Occupy protesters return

Postby wutang » Mon May 14, 2012 12:31 pm

ANZAC wrote:spending billions fighting in shit holes of the world trying to help them does not work

Dont tell me you buy into that humanitarian excuse do you? if the intention of the West was to, as you put it, stop them slaughtering each other, then why didnt it act before... why did it instead play a part in the countless death and destruction. Saddam was massacring people in the 80's, why not invade then? because most of the people he was killing were Iranians so that was ok, plus he was using weapons he bought from the West (with loans from the West). Why did they impose sanctions that resulted in hundreds of thousands of children dying (and failed to have any impact of Saddams grip of power), if they "wanted to help"

The actions of imperialist nations has ferk all to do with 'wanting to help out', its about power... thats the name of the game, always has been, always will be as long as this system remains.
wutang

Postby Maddog » Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 pm

wutang wrote:
ANZAC wrote:spending billions fighting in shit holes of the world trying to help them does not work

Dont tell me you buy into that humanitarian excuse do you? if the intention of the West was to, as you put it, stop them slaughtering each other, then why didnt it act before... why did it instead play a part in the countless death and destruction. Saddam was massacring people in the 80's, why not invade then? because most of the people he was killing were Iranians so that was ok, plus he was using weapons he bought from the West (with loans from the West). Why did they impose sanctions that resulted in hundreds of thousands of children dying (and failed to have any impact of Saddams grip of power), if they "wanted to help"

The actions of imperialist nations has ferk all to do with 'wanting to help out', its about power... thats the name of the game, always has been, always will be as long as this system remains.

Were the Soviets considered the "west"?
Maddog

Postby wutang » Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Maddog wrote:Were the Soviets considered the "west"?

Anzac is specifically discussing the actions of Western nations, i.e the UK, in such matters. As such it was a relevant point. had we been discussing the motivations of the Soviet military interventions then I would have pointed out that their support of Saddam, as well as the invasion of Afghanistan, wasnt about 'helping them out' but about satisfying certain geo-politics interests.
wutang

Postby ANZAC » Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

wutang wrote:

Anzac is specifically discussing the actions of Western nations, i.e the UK, in such matters. As such it was a relevant point. had we been discussing the motivations of the Soviet military interventions then I would have pointed out that their support of Saddam, as well as the invasion of Afghanistan, wasnt about 'helping them out' but about satisfying certain geo-politics interests.
Who really cares the great mass is heading to your lands and bring there medieval ways with them maybe they can join the occupation movement and set up camp near you :ohshi: :ohshi: :ohshi:
ANZAC

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 am

ANZAC wrote:
wutang wrote:

Who really cares the great mass is heading to your lands and bring there medieval ways with them maybe they can join the occupation movement and set up camp near you :ohshi: :ohshi: :ohshi:

In English please :choc:

Postby ANZAC » Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 am

Guest wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
wutang wrote:

Who really cares the great mass is heading to your lands and bring there medieval ways with them maybe they can join the occupation movement and set up camp near you :ohshi: :ohshi: :ohshi: PLEASE YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE NEW ARRIVALS TO THE UK IF YOU GO TO NIGHT SCHOOL YOU CAN LEARN ENGERLISHHH YOU TOOL
ANZAC

Postby Guest » Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 am

ANZAC wrote:
Guest wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
wutang wrote:

Who really cares the great mass is heading to your lands and bring there medieval ways with them maybe they can join the occupation movement and set up camp near you :ohshi: :ohshi: :ohshi: PLEASE YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE NEW ARRIVALS TO THE UK IF YOU GO TO NIGHT SCHOOL YOU CAN LEARN ENGERLISHHH YOU TOOL

I can speak English very well thanks. Your concept of English is far removed from mine. I do not relate to your TOWIE/ITV2 English :snooty:

Why are you so against those trying to save £100 a week in tax for everyone by highlighting tax dodging/avoidance? You obviously think tax avoidance is a sensible policy for the state costing us £120 Billion a year/£5,000 a year. Moron. :shake head:

Postby Gigolo » Tue May 15, 2012 3:06 pm

ANZAC wrote:If you don't have large debt I.E. credit cards ETC. live on take a :cronos: ways you will handle hard times better some where down the line you will pay for the life styles you cannot afford .The bankers are to blame for a lot but not all the ills of the world just because credit was easy to get does not mean you had to take it.Mass migration into Europe cheap labour has a large affect on a country economy spending billions fighting in shit holes of the world trying to help them does not work .IT only drains a country's resources" leave country s to sort there own shit out in short take care of your own .

The credit was calculated so that people would default.
Gigolo

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs