What i think happened with the second war

What i think happened with the second war

Postby The Graduate. » Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 am

Hitlers father was jewish, i read it in a biography, years ago. much of the information on him came from his sister, who he was very controlling and nasty to, as his father was.

Zionism wants palestine for the jews. Jews emigrating to Germany and trying to make a better life for themselves was not acceptable to the zionist rulers. hitler must have also been zionist because he wanted them all to go back to palestine aswell. The ones that didn't, are considered traitors to zionism, so they got gas chamnered. it didn't matter about them.

The aftermath of the war and the punisments the germans went through was forced slavery and labour for their crimes, also worked nicely for the rulers.

Andrew brevick was zionist too, the kids he killed were activists and pro palestine. muslims is the excuuse used.
The Graduate.

Re: What i think happened with the second war

Postby A J P Taylor » Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 am

DIAMONDS wrote:Hitlers father was jewish, i read it in a biography, years ago. much of the information on him came from his sister, who he was very controlling and nasty to, as his father was.

Zionism wants palestine for the jews. Jews emigrating to Germany and trying to make a better life for themselves was not acceptable to the zionist rulers. hitler must have also been zionist because he wanted them all to go back to palestine aswell. The ones that didn't, are considered traitors to zionism, so they got gas chamnered. it didn't matter about them.

The aftermath of the war and the punisments the germans went through was forced slavery and labour for their crimes, also worked nicely for the rulers.

Andrew brevick was zionist too, the kids he killed were activists and pro palestine. muslims is the excuuse used.

Try again.

U ungradeable
A J P Taylor

Postby The Graduate. » Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 am

A J P Taylor wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:Hitlers father was jewish, i read it in a biography, years ago. much of the information on him came from his sister, who he was very controlling and nasty to, as his father was.

Try again.
U ungradeable

NO
The Graduate.

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

DIAMONDS wrote:
A J P Taylor wrote:

Try again.
U ungradeable

NO

Your analysis is complete rubbish. Hitler wanted Jews dead and millions died. :shake head:

Postby The Graduate. » Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 am

No. He gave them chance to get out of germany. many fleed back to palestine, some to US.

The remaining ones did not matter. They were considered traitors to zionism, so death was punishment.
The Graduate.

Postby The Graduate. » Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 am

Back to Isreal i mean. palestine was handed to Israel in 1948 by Richard Atlee, who had promised palestine to both sides, but gave it to Israel.
The Graduate.

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2012 9:16 am

A: Trapperjohns Avatar has a child smoking a ciggy
B: Curious has a child with a middle finger raised

C: All children are smokers saying fuck you.

Diamond logic :trollface:

Postby BUDGIE » Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 am

Just to let you know Diamonds, people have gone to gaol for revisionism on the Holocaust.

You saying Hitler was a good egg really and he let jews escape might get you into trouble. Doesn't matter if this site is hosted in the USA, you are based in England and are subject to English law.

Google David Irving.

Have a nice day.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby tropfatigue » Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

Stoo has ignored the alerts.
tropfatigue

Postby Stooo » Fri May 11, 2012 9:26 am

tropfatigue wrote:Stoo has ignored the alerts.

Nah, I read them.

She's trolling in the Arms and making herself look like a dick. Nothing new there.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby The Graduate. » Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 am

BUDGIE wrote:Just to let you know Diamonds, people have gone to gaol for revisionism on the Holocaust.

You saying Hitler was a good egg really and he let jews escape might get you into trouble. Doesn't matter if this site is hosted in the USA, you are based in England and are subject to English law.

Google David Irving.

Have a nice day.

Yes i heard it on the radio this morning, they are clamping down more on things posted on the internet, and warning people not to do it (have an opinion) that might upset someone. God forbid i upset the chosen ones.

What a sad state of affairs. Yet when they upset me by taking my taxes to pay for bloodshed, bullshit on BBC, wind fucking farms, The EU, I can't do a fucking thing about it.
The Graduate.

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 am

What is gas chamnering? :ooer:

Postby tropfatigue » Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 am

Stooo wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:Stoo has ignored the alerts.

Nah, I read them.

She's trolling in the Arms and making herself look like a dick. Nothing new there.

Do you intend to remove her antisemitic posts?
tropfatigue

Postby Guest » Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 am

DIAMONDS wrote:Back to Isreal i mean. palestine was handed to Israel in 1948 by Richard Atlee, who had promised palestine to both sides, but gave it to Israel.

His name was Clement Attlee, you thicko.

Postby BUDGIE » Fri May 11, 2012 9:34 am

DIAMONDS wrote:Yes i heard it on the radio this morning, they are clamping down more on things posted on the internet, and warning people not to do it (have an opinion) that might upset someone. God forbid i upset the chosen ones.

What a sad state of affairs. Yet when they upset me by taking my taxes to pay for bloodshed, bullshit on BBC, wind fucking farms, The EU, I can't do a fucking thing about it.

It's not "chosen ones", you could be construed as rewriting history on a very sensitive subject, one which may get you in trouble on 1000 different levels.

You can't imply that the Holocaust and the Final Solution was not the true story, not unless you have concrete proof to the contrary? And even so, you'd be in court explaining yourself 24/7.

But yes you can do something, contact your MP:

http://www.writetothem.com

Get on the case.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs