German government alarmed by risk of relgious war in Germany

Re: German government alarmed by risk of relgious war in Germany

Postby Stooo » Thu May 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Stick to the topic and keep the insults in the Arms. Anymore and I will split the thread. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Fri May 11, 2012 3:43 am

Salafists?.............can't say I've heard of them......name smacks of some medieval muslim sect left over from the crusades.

Couple that with what the German bloke said, about them wanting to destroy Western Democracy and it seems the plan of action is clear....exterminate them with maximum prejudice now.......before the limpdick liberals plaster them with 'do not touch' stickers.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby ANZAC » Fri May 11, 2012 3:53 am

I don.t think that will happen as long as there are those who keep on about there human rights I will say the rise of right extremists will increase though out Europe as a direct result of Islam.And in time will over whelm any govt trying to stop it . so be patient it will happen :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
ANZAC

Postby Anders Breivik » Fri May 11, 2012 7:34 am

Trapezerjohn wrote:Salafists?.............can't say I've heard of them......name smacks of some medieval muslim sect left over from the crusades.

Couple that with what the German bloke said, about them wanting to destroy Western Democracy and it seems the plan of action is clear....exterminate them with maximum prejudice now.......before the limpdick liberals plaster them with 'do not touch' stickers.

You want them exterminated?

I'm your man
Anders Breivik

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri May 11, 2012 8:30 am

Anders Breivik wrote:
Trapezerjohn wrote:Salafists?.............can't say I've heard of them......name smacks of some medieval muslim sect left over from the crusades.

You want them exterminated?

I'm your man

He's a big fan of yours
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs