Obama getting far too cocky by far.

Obama getting far too cocky by far.

Postby spicy » Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 am

President Obama seems to be getting more and more like a pop star these days. Instead of a serious politician. One minute he believes marriage is between a man and a woman, the next he changes his mind. He has a right to do that for sure, but it to me it does not show strength of conviction and smacks of going all out to appeal to the music industry. No doubt he has Lady Ga Ga making a person appearance everyday at the Whitehouse to wake his kids up!!! (How long before they change that name) ??? The only good thing he's achieved is get Osama Bin Laden, and that would have been done no matter who was in power. Their economy is not good, unemployment is not good. I thought he had the common touch but I feel he's losing it and behaving more and more like a celebrity.

I had the gross misfortune the other day of seeing Michelle Obama appear on ICarly ffs. If you want to appeal to the young it should be done through the education system.

I sincerely hope that black Americans see through the colour and look more at substance and achievement before they vote for him again. :snooty:
spicy

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs