BNP

BNP

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Never a truer word spoken....
3rdLeg

Re: BNP

Postby jaceylacey » Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Mind you England wasn't swamped with immigrants back then....I expect if grandad was still alive he might have changed his mind.
jaceylacey

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

jaceylacey wrote:Mind you England wasn't swamped with immigrants back then....I expect if grandad was still alive he might have changed his mind.

Lost the plot there Jacey, it's fascists, not immigrants, BNP are fascists, Hitler was a Fascist, Musolini was a fascist.. understand now? Grandads were fighting the fascists not immigrants.
3rdLeg

Postby jaceylacey » Fri May 04, 2012 6:22 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:Mind you England wasn't swamped with immigrants back then....I expect if grandad was still alive he might have changed his mind.

Lost the plot there Jacey, it's fascists, not immigrants, BNP are fascists, Hitler was a Fascist, Musolini was a fascist.. understand now? Grandads were fighting the fascists not immigrants.

Maybe they wouldn't have fought so hard if they knew the state that Ole England would become.
jaceylacey

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

Maybe they wouldn't have fought so hard if they knew the state that Ole England would become.

So you are saying that if they knew England would have an immigration problem today they would of let the Germans and the Japs win? Thick as a dunnie door jace if you believe that !!!
3rdLeg

Postby jaceylacey » Fri May 04, 2012 6:32 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

So you are saying that if they knew England would have an immigration problem today they would of let the Germans and the Japs win? Thick as a dunnie door jace if you believe that !!!

No but I expect most would turn in their graves...if they saw the England they laid down their lives for.....doesn't look quite the same now as they remember it does it??
jaceylacey

Postby wutang » Fri May 04, 2012 6:43 pm

For BNP supporters this is grim reading....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... e-finished

for the rest of us its frigging hilarious :pointlaugh:

To add to the humiliation, in areas such as Basildon and Dudley support for BNP candidates was lower than support for their more extreme rivals, the old National Front (NF).

LOL. The Grifter is on twitter trying his hardest at damage limitation... including slagging of the Eng Dems/NF ('they are broke with no resources'... unlike the BNP, right? :ooer:)
wutang

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

No but I expect most would turn in their graves...if they saw the England they laid down their lives for.....doesn't look quite the same now as they remember it does it??

That's true, but there are many reasons for that - lack of morals, love of money, lack of responsibility, etc.
Raggamuffin

Postby jaceylacey » Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 pm

I agree with that too Raggy.
jaceylacey

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri May 04, 2012 7:13 pm

jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

But this is about fascists, nothing to do with immigration, our fathers, grandfathers fought a war agaist the fascists, ie Germany and the other Axis forces, they shot them, the BNP are fascists... GET IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... geez... :thud:
3rdLeg

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2012 7:33 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
jaceylacey wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

But this is about fascists, nothing to do with immigration, our fathers, grandfathers fought a war agaist the fascists, ie Germany and the other Axis forces, they shot them, the BNP are fascists... GET IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... geez... :thud:

these morons will never get it :bawlin:

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri May 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Reason why Jacey and the BNP fudge packers haven't replied... Unless Jace did get what my OP actually meant and cut n run :trollface:
3rdLeg

Postby jaceylacey » Sat May 05, 2012 6:41 pm

I don't class the BNP as facists...so It doesn't apply. They are Nationalists. :roll:
jaceylacey

Postby 3rdLeg » Sat May 05, 2012 7:35 pm

jaceylacey wrote:I don't class the BNP as facists...so It doesn't apply. They are Nationalists. :roll:

What you personally perceive them as compared to what they in fact really are, are 2 different things Jace...
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm

jaceylacey wrote:I don't class the BNP as facists...so It doesn't apply. They are Nationalists. :roll:

With that anology Jace, i could say Hitler was a really nice guy, in my mind... But hey tell that to the jews... :thud:
3rdLeg

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs