LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:24 am

I can’t recall which soap now, but someone on DS mentioned a girl trapped in a room and talking to a Rick Astley poster on the wall. Almost makes me want to check it out. :gigglesnshit:

Almost. :snooty:
Nucks

Postby guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Nucks wrote:I can’t recall which soap now, but someone on DS mentioned a girl trapped in a room and talking to a Rick Astley poster on the wall. Almost makes me want to check it out. :gigglesnshit:

It's Hollyoaks.

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:I can’t recall which soap now, but someone on DS mentioned a girl trapped in a room and talking to a Rick Astley poster on the wall. Almost makes me want to check it out. :gigglesnshit:

It's Hollyoaks.

Thanks. :smilin:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:49 am

Watching vintage Corrie this morning. The honeymoon for Bet and Alec sure didn’t last long. :gigglesnshit: He seems a bit of a toad anyway.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Nucks wrote:Watching vintage Corrie this morning. The honeymoon for Bet and Alec sure didn’t last long. :gigglesnshit: He seems a bit of a toad anyway.
Alec and Reg Holdsworth, two peas in a pod. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Old Corrie again.. ooh lala... Patrice :wubwub:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Nucks wrote:Old Corrie again.. ooh lala... Patrice :wubwub:
Is that the French Dude?
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Nucks wrote:Old Corrie again.. ooh lala... Patrice :wubwub:
Franck Dubosc. Him and Jenny were an item way back that's obviously what you've been watching. Here he is more recently.

Image You're probably see this at 5 am if you're working tomorrow.
jp761

Postby Nucks » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:51 pm

I work later on Wed so I’m up for a bit.

He’s still nice looking. I still would. :leer: :gigglesnshit:

Got any soap crushes, jp? :awesome:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Nucks wrote:I work later on Wed so I’m up for a bit.

Erm current cast, Kym Marsh(Michelle) a rarity for me I never usually fancy anyone with fake boobs. :laughing: Also Kellie Bright Eastenders something about that woman. :leer:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:10 am

jp761 wrote:

Erm current cast, Kym Marsh(Michelle) a rarity for me I never usually fancy anyone with fake boobs. :laughing: Also Kellie Bright Eastenders something about that woman. :leer:

Kellie Bright is adorable. :twirl: I love her laugh. :gigglesnshit:

I like Robert (CS) with his grey hair now. Very dashing. :wubbers:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Just wanted to say Yorke has been a fucking disgrace but then I knew he would be despite everyone on DS thinking he would be the 'saviour' of the show.

After all he was the one who turned the Philth from a small time chancer who could handle himself (and could be decent at times) into an invincible, Terminator like super-thug whilst destroying Steve Owen in the process - every since every potentially strong male, gangster or villain has been ritually sacrificed on his altar as soon as they arrive.

No matter how ruthless (Johnny Allen, Archie) young, big and strong (Dan, Dennis, Sean, Jase, Jack, Connor, Andrew, Carl, Charlie, Max etc) or clever (Micheal) - they all fall to the short, ancient, alcoholic crack-addict with a knackered heart and a new liver.

Vincent being the latest in a very, very long list in the preposterous heist cobblers.

I could not say this on DS but McFadden's (and Windsor's) gangster associations are well known and I wonder if they had a quiet word with TBTB in the late 90's - after all he easily wins 100% of his feuds, women immediately drop their knicker as soon as he grunts at them and turn into doormats (no matter how young, strong, intelligent or beautiful), whatever it is, business, pool, poker - he never, ever loses.

Which makes all his storylines so boring and utterly fucking shit because you know how they will end before they even begin.

Rant over. :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Sorry Keyser, that was rather ambiguous. Do you like Phil or not? :razz:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Kellie Bright is adorable. :twirl: I love her laugh. :gigglesnshit:

I like Robert (CS) with his grey hair now. Very dashing. :wubbers:
Aye she has a great laugh, I like it a tad more than Eva's. :laughing:

Not a soap star obviously , but do you have a thing for Mr Schofield?
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm

Keyser wrote:Just wanted to say Yorke has been a fucking disgrace but then I knew he would be despite everyone on DS thinking he would be the 'saviour' of the show.

After all he was the one who turned the Philth from a small time chancer who could handle himself (and could be decent at times) into an invincible, Terminator like super-thug whilst destroying Steve Owen in the process - every since every potentially strong male, gangster or villain has been ritually sacrificed on his altar as soon as they arrive.

No matter how ruthless (Johnny Allen, Archie) young, big and strong (Dan, Dennis, Sean, Jase, Jack, Connor, Andrew, Carl, Charlie, Max etc) or clever (Micheal) - they all fall to the short, ancient, alcoholic crack-addict with a knackered heart and a new liver.

Vincent being the latest in a very, very long list in the preposterous heist cobblers.

I could not say this on DS but McFadden's (and Windsor's) gangster associations are well known and I wonder if they had a quiet word with TBTB in the late 90's - after all he easily wins 100% of his feuds, women immediately drop their knicker as soon as he grunts at them and turn into doormats (no matter how young, strong, intelligent or beautiful), whatever it is, business, pool, poker - he never, ever loses.

Which makes all his storylines so boring and utterly fucking shit because you know how they will end before they even begin.

Rant over. :mrgreen:
There's different types of hard men. Phil is one of those hard men who've built up a rep over many years one which says he never backs down. Often these guys don't need to actually fight. Sometimes just the mere perception that someone is the hardest motherfucker around and they will do anything, is enough to stop the vast majority of people even trying in the first place. Phil is one of these type of hardmen. And don't forget he's had Grant to back him up on some occasions.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio